GLAXS Ultra Fast Transparent 50 ml glue is made of two previously dosed components. The GLAXS Ultra Fast Transparent 50 ml is produced in a special cartridge ratio 2+1, with 2 tubes and a mixer which allows the correct extrusion of the product very easily.
GLAXS Ultra Fast Transparent 50 ML
GLAXS Ultra Fast Transparent 50 ml glue is made of two previously dosed components. The GLAXS Ultra Fast Transparent 50 ml is produced in a special cartridge ratio 2+1, with 2 tubes and a mixer which allows the correct extrusion of the product very easily. Once inserted in a proper guns with 2 pistons, the product is ready for use. Use cartridge gun GB-CB-MR5012GB-CB-MR5012.
Suitable to glue and to mend:
GLAXS Ultra Fast Transparent 50 ml can also be used used to glue together different materials such as:
Suitable for indoor and outdoor use.
- Zero yellowing to sun rays
- Excellent adhesion
- No oily effect or shadow
- Cures very fast at low temperatures too, +1°C
- Pre-dosed, ready-to-use system, no mixing mistakes
- Contains zero VOC
Instructions for Use:
- All the surfaces to be treated must be cleaned and free of dust and grease.
- In case of glossy and/or smooth surfaces, we suggest to scrub the surfaces with sandpaper before gluing.
- Remove the threaded extremity and uncap the cartridge.
- Fix the mixer to the cartridge through the threaded nozzle.
- Before applying the glue on the surfaces, do spurge around 5 cm in line.
- Use only guns approved by TENAX, MK Sulzer ratio 2+1 H236M and Mixpac DM200-01 ratio 2+1.
- After usage, clean the nozzle, replace the cap and discard the mixer after use. Product will not set below +1°C.
The products in cartridge will last at least 18 months in the pack and 12 months out of pack, in normal conditions between 18-25°c, kept away from source of heat, humidity and sun light.
- Gel Time Approximately: 1 minute
- Tacky Free Time: 4 minutes
- Minimum Reaction Temp: +1°C
- Temperature Range for Use After Hardening: -25°C - +60°C
- Ratio: 2:1
Technical Information for GLAXS Ultra Fast 2+1
The information in the following table of data is also available in a printable Portable Document Format (PDF) file. This file can be downloaded or printed by clicking the button at the bottom of the table.
|Viscosity Part A cps 25°C||Soft Gel|
|Viscosity Part B cps 25°C||Viscous Liquid|
|Density Part A / Part B at 25°C gr/cm3||1.3/1.0|
|Aspect Part A/Aspect Part B||Soft Gel/Transparent Liquid|
|Aspect Resin Hard||Icy Effect/White|
|GARDNER Color of the Resin ASTM D1544||Ice/White|
|GARDNER Color of the Hardener ASTM D1544||Max. 0.5|
|Gel Time in Bulk at 25°C (100 gr + hardener)||Approximately 1 min|
|Hardeness in Shore D (1) ASTM D 2240||74-76|
|Glass Transition Temperature Tglass (ASTM E1545) (1)||N.A.|
|Peeling Test With Glass Fiber on Marble (1) (ASTM D3167)||N.A.|
|Adhesion Force on Marble (ASTM D4541) (1)||9 Mpa|
|Adhesion Force on Glass (ASTM D4541) (1)||10 Mpa|
|Weathering Test on Climatic Chamber Qsun, (ASTM D904), 3 Years of Outdoor Condition, Light + Rain + Thermal Shock||Passed, no detachment of resin from the support|
|Yellowing Test on the Xenon Chamber 15 years (ISO11341)||No Change|
|Minimum Reaction Temperature||+1°C|
|Minimum Temperature of Use After Hardening||-25°C|
|Maximum temperature of Use After Hardening||+60°C|
|Working Time at 25°C (Time for Polishing or Cutting)||4 min|